Traveling is fun when it is with your loved ones. Planning a vacation requires a lot of efforts, as you have to examine a number of factors while deciding a location. Not only planning which requires your attention, preparing a good checklist also demands your attention. You need to have a proper holiday packing list and don’t forget about car rental before stepping out of your home. This will make you enjoy even more as you will be having all your essentials check listed before.
When it comes to family vacation, the checklist becomes a little longer as you have to pack every essential thing for everyone. Here are some of the essentials which you should have during the vacation.
High-priority: These are the most essential things which one is required to have during vacations to avoid any kind of problematic situation in the future. This list will safeguard you.
- Passports, visas, and tickets (keep an e-copy of the same with you)
- Travel documents (keep an e-copy of the same with you)
- Health Insurance
- Hotel Reservation
- Driving License (It will be needed while renting a car from car rental)
- Wallet and Cards
- Mobile Phone and Headphones
- Portable Charger
Checklist for Clothes for everyone: Firstly, categorize this checklist into three parts, for babies, for young children (teenagers), and for adults. Most of the times you are only required to pack for you and babies as teenagers will take care of their own, you need not worry, and still, you can have a checklist for them as well.
Essential clothes for teenagers and adults
- Pants, Jeans
- Shirts, T-shirts
- Bathing Robe
- Shoes, Flats, Slippers
- Belt, Sunglasses, Hat, Caps, Scarves
- Foldable bag to carry extra things when coming back from the trip
- Baby Clothing:Always keep extra two to three pairs of clothes for babies, have all the clothes as per temperature conditions or weather of the destination place. Don’t forget to keep sleepwear for the babies. Carry the baby towel.
- Baby Accessories:there are numerous things which are yet to pack like baby body lotion, oil, cream, wet pipes, nappies for the baby, toys, Stroller, etc.
- Baby Food:Basically this is the prerequisite when you are traveling with a baby, carry the suitable healthy food for the baby. Get it from your home itself. Along with this, carry some glasses or cups for the vacation part.
Health and Beauty
Your health and beauty need attention as well, you need to take care of yourself throughout the vacation, so carry the best health and beauty products. If you are traveling to a sunny area don’t forget Sunscreen with Sun Protection Factor (SPF) 30 or more depending upon the temperature. Some other products you need to carry together with you:
- Facewash, Cleanser, Moisturizer
- Sanitary Napkins
- Tissue Paper, Wet Wipes
- Tooth Brush
- Hair Brushes, Shampoo, Conditioner, Hairdryer, Hair Straightener, Curler (if needed)
- Makeup Kit
- Perfumes and Deodorants
With the above-mentioned checklist and car rental services, you are finally prepared for the trip. Time to enjoy vacations.